As the COVID-19 situation in New Zealand quickly evolves, we would like to keep you up to date with what Blender is doing in response. We all need to do what we can to slow the spread of the virus, and protect New Zealand.
The health and safety of our team, our clients and our community is our top priority. Therefore, as part of our business continuity plan, our team has now shifted from our office to work remotely from home.
What this means for you:
- Fortunately, we are able to operate well remotely for most of what we do. The work goes on!
- There will be no face to face time with your project contact while NZ is at Level 3 and 4 alert.
- All meetings will be conducted via phone or video conference.
- The office is now closed. Our remote staff have access to basic tools and 3D printers at home to continue with development.
- We will continue to monitor the situation as it progresses and we hope to all be back in the office as quickly as possible!
We are here to help, and keen to use our capabilities and network for good. So if you do have any questions, or just want to have a chat about all of this, please do get in touch. Good communication at this time is really important for all of us. Once again, thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate this challenging time.
The Blender Team