Currently Operating at RED
Auckland is now operating at RED under the New Zealand Covid-19 Protection Framework as of Friday 3rd December 2021. The health and safety of our team, clients and community remain our top priority. The Blender team is transitioning to being back in the office, with staff working remotely if they’re not required on-site.
What this means for you:
- The Blender office is open with all appropriate precautions and social distancing in place. Check with your contact about on-site visits.
- Contact tracing via the NZ tracer app is displayed at the entry of our office, we also still require visitors to sign in through our visitor registration tablet.
- Face masks are required for public facing staff and visitors.
- Staff have the flexibility to work from home if required.
- Meetings will be held virtually wherever possible.
- Visitors on-site will be able to use the downstairs meeting room.
- Your Blender contact will work around the prototyping needs of your project as required.
Please let us know if you have any further questions about this and we will keep you updated on this page as we move through the traffic light framework.
The Blender Team