With 100 billion IoT connections predicted globaly by 2025, the economic opportunities are enormous.
New Zealand is ranked #4 among leading countries in the world for readiness of IoT deployment.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
Business Leaders, Product Managers, Entrepreneurs, Tech Developers…
- want to know how to identify the opportunities in the IoT industry and learn how to capitalise on the opportunity.
- want to learn how to turn IoT technology into a commercially successful venture.
- are in the process of developing an IoT product.
- want to turn existing product into an IoT service.
- have the tech to make an IoT product but don’t know how to commercialise it.
- want to know more about what is going on in the IoT industry right now.
- want to know how to turn data into revenue.
There is a thriving future for New Zealand businesses by connecting data, devices and people to seize opportunity for economic growth.
Now is the time to take advantage of the economic opportunities that the IoT industry brings and capitalise on early adoption.
A FOUR PART SESSION.
OVERVIEW OF IoT
- Futuristic perspective for IoT.
- The IoT landscape.
- Successes and failures.
- Why now?
DESIGN & OPPORTUNITY
- Getting the right
- Business model design.
IoT PLATFORM ARCHITECTURE
- Dive into IoT technologies & platforms.
- Learn about system architecture.
- Make use of data insights.
MANUFACTURING & GO TO MARKET
- Scaling up from one to
- Design for manufacture.
- Go to market strategy.
- Risk management.
Managing Director, Blender Design Ltd.
Founder, IoT Auckland Meetup.
Commercial Manager, GPC Electronics.
With over ten years of experience designing and developing products across a range of industries and multiple awards under his belt, Oliver knows the ins and outs of how to create successful products and bring them to market.
John (not related to Oliver) is a very active IoT specialist, with expertise in technology solutions, applications, business case development and project management. John definitely goes the ‘extra mile’ to advance IoT knowledge in New Zealand.
Brent knows how to successfully scale up manufacturing of electronic products. His knowledge and experience turning one prototype into thousands of products in market is invaluable to anyone wanting to commercialise an IOT product.