Our Prototyping and Batch Production service is an optional value add that ensures the ultimate outcome meets the full design intent and specifications.
We have long standing relationships with numerous reputable prototyping and low volume manufacturing solution partners both in New Zealand and Internationally.
We have carefully selected and built relationships with these solution partners who not only offer competitive pricing, but also understand the importance of delivering quality parts.
By working with Blender, product owners can focus on marketing and distribution, whilst we take care of part supply and quality control.
We are in the best position to communicate the design intent as well as implementing correct quality checks during manufacturing. Our network of solution partners, combined with our systematic approach, ensures quick lead times to meet your window of opportunity.
- Effective risk management
- Shorter time to market, direct communication prevents costly reworks and delays
- Cost effective solution without compromising quality.
- Continuous quality control against original design specification.
- Dynamic ability to update design specifications as required.
- Access to our trusted manufacturing partners.
- CNC Routing
- CNC Turning
- CNC Machining
- Laser Cutting
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Vacuum casting (simulates injection molding)
- Spin casting
- Sand casting
Prototyping & batch production will suit you if:
- You have a product which needs to be produced in low volumes
- You have little or no experience working with manufacturers
- You require prototypes for testing / research
- You need to impress key stakeholders high quality prototypes
- You are a manufacturer who need parts that are outside of your in-house core capabilities
How does it work?
Blender offers this service to all clients that have trusted us to become part of their product development team. We thrive at ensuring that the ultimate outcome yields the results that we all envisage, when we design your product.
First hand progress reports and quality control documentation ensure a well managed process. Our continuously expanding network facilitates access to the latest manufacturing technology backed by our trusted world class design service.