This is where all the hard-core problem solving happens and our team really shines by marrying form with function to produce in-hand results. Given the potential complexity of this service and the skills it requires, collaboration for this service is key. By working closely and in unison with mechanical engineers, electronic engineers, third-party suppliers of critical components and your internal team, we are able to do great things.
The outcome of this service is to assist with the detailed development of your product. Our team aims to facilitate making informed decisions to turn your idea into a refined, scalable solution. Putting design ideas into practice is our specialty!
We have a passion for creating products that have a positive impact on the people using them.
Our mechanical engineering team comes from a multitude of sectors and industries so they are able to critically assess how each product will be used and develop prototypes to ensure high quality results.
With the ability to build your concept using computer-aided design (CAD), perform stress simulations and analysis and 3D print in-house, we are geared towards rapid design iterations to refine your concept through to a manufacturing stage. Once the concept surpasses initial prototyping, we are able to produce the necessary drawings and files to clearly communicate design intent with our network of solution partners.
How does it work?
Blender offers this service to all clients that have trusted us to become part of their product development team, whether that is within a full development cycle or specific, targeted engineering advice. Our primary focus is to ensure the overall outcome yields the results that we all envisage, when we design your product.
Using Solidworks for all 3D CAD allows us to easily communicate part detail with the appropriate solution partner.
- 3D CAD
- Electrical engineering integration
- Functional mechanical testing
- Design to standards
- Process development
- Lifecycle and sustainability
- Manufacturing drawings & files
- Design for manufacture (DFM)
- Design for assembly (DFA)
- Design for disassembly (DFD)
- Static analysis
- Nonlinear analysis
- Conductive temperature analysis
- Finite Element analysis
- Mechanism design and simulation
- Design audits
- Feasibility studies
- Updated, costed ME BOM
- Risk registers
Our Engineering service will suit you if:
- You have a clearly defined product concept which requires engineering input
- You have a specific mechanical problem which needs resolving
- You require simulation and analysis on an existing product
- You have parts that require simulation, audit or upgrade