Experience the future of wearable video capture.
We joined the meMINI team to take this idea to the next level and design a product that would be consumer-friendly. However, encasing a powerful HD video camera with revolutionary recall technology wasn’t an easy task. Inspired by Sam’s love of freestyle snow sports in Cardrona Valley, meMINI has a distinctly Kiwi feel when it comes to design. Adaptable, deceptively simple, and clever, this tiny camera packs a huge punch.
Driving Design Criteria
- Wearability – special Magnatach technology gives wearers multiple options. Unlike other video cameras, it stays secure with the help of a magnetic backing plate, providing flexibility and security.
- Appealing aesthetics – sleek and unobtrusive, meMINI was designed to allow people to forget it’s even there to capture real moments.
- Ease of use – meMINI is nothing if not simple to use; capturing video happens at the touch of a button, and everything else can be controlled by the smartphone app.
- Technical capabilities – this conveniently small package houses an HD video camera, microphone, and 3-hour battery. Add a custom wide angle lens, and you’ve got a high-quality video camera ready to become part of your everyday life.
- Recall – a world first in wearable cameras, capturing looped footage; pressing the recall button preserves a moment that would otherwise be lost.
- High definition video – moments are lifelike, for life with a 1080 HD camera, image stabilisation, 140º FOV, 30 frames per second, and a Sony 8MP image sensor.
- Operation – one touch operation, 8GB of memory, and 3 hours of battery life on one charge.
- Easy connection with an app – Internet connectivity, wi-fi, and Bluetooth low energy connect the camera seamlessly to the meMINI app for more options.
- Fantastic quality sound – built in high-quality speaker and high sensitivity microphone.
- Accessories – lanyards, magnetic backing plate, USB charging cable, and a microfiber pouch make meMINI even easier to use.